Check out Oprah’s Latest Books:
* The Wisdom of Sundays: https://amzn.to/2OnfWtk
* What I Know For Sure: https://amzn.to/2JAYDnI
* Food, Health, and Happiness: https://amzn.to/2CXRKeZ
* Make the Connection: https://amzn.to/2JzgN9H
* The Path Made Clear: https://amzn.to/2Dk8mPk
✎ Oprah Winfrey’s Top 50 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Oprah went from being born into poverty in rural Mississippi to a teenage single mother to becoming the most influential woman in the world. She was the richest African American of the 20th century and North America’s first black multi-billionaire. She’s currently worth $3 billion and takes a salary of $75 million per year. Here’s my take on Oprah Winfrey’s Top 50 rules for success!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/believe/action-plan.php
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Oprah Winfrey’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/7a8ncSBU-Eg
• Work on YOURSELF – Oprah Winfrey – https://youtu.be/C3P9a-9p4lo
• Oprah Winfrey MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/TT0DOvnx0Oc
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What’s the best way you can serve others?
2) What do you need to take responsibility for in your life?
3) Who are you going to say thank you to today?
✎ More about Oprah Winfrey. She was born into poverty in rural Mississippi to a teenage single mother. She has stated that she was molested during her childhood and early teens and became pregnant at 14. Sent to live with the man she calls her father, a barber in Tennessee, Winfrey landed a job in radio while still in high school. Her emotional ad-lib delivery eventually got her transferred to the daytime talk show arena. She’s thought to have popularized and revolutionized the tabloid talk show genre pioneered by Phil Donahue. By the mid-1990s, she had reinvented her show with a focus on literature, self-improvement, and spirituality. From 2006 to 2008, her endorsement of Obama, by one estimate, delivered over a million votes. In 2013, she was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Barack Obama. The viewership for The Oprah Winfrey Show was highest during the 1991–92 season when about 13.1 million U.S. viewers were watching each day. The power of Winfrey’s opinions and endorsement to influence public opinion has been dubbed “The Oprah Effect”.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂